Tuesday, September 16, 2014

All About Me

Hello! Good day!

My name is Leonard Ray E. Castillon. I was born on October 17, 1995. I am 18 years old and I will be 19 this year. I currently taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Filipino at Notre Dame University.


Now , I live in Block 20, Notre Dame Village, RH 8, Cotabato City. I am the 3rd child of my parents, Leonides Castillon and Emelita Castillon. I have one older sister namely Emelyn Castillon and two brothers namely Leomel Castillon and Leo Angelo Castillon.


My favorite sports are lawn tennis and badminton. I like to eat burger, mango float and pizza.


My dream is to become a successful teacher someday. I want to live in my own houses in London and South Korea and lastly, I want to live in a single story, all wood house.

No comments:

Post a Comment